THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Initial training before the flight
- 15 minutes at the controls of a professional Boeing 737 or Airbus A320 simulator
- Instructor's assistance during the whole flight
The package is provided for 1 person.
The participant can be supported by 4 accompanying persons for whom seating was prepared.
The minimum age of the participant is 8 years.
FLY FOR FUN
is a group of packages focused primarily on good entertainment for both flight participants and accompanying persons.
Packages in the category Fly For Fun have been prepared for people starting their adventure with flying in a simulator and those who do not have aviation knowledge and pure fun of flying is more important than checklist and procedures in the real world.
15 MINUTES PACKAGE
The session in the simulator is preceded by a short theoretical introduction, during which our instructor will present the most important principles of piloting to participants, and also explain the operation of on-board instruments that will be used during the flight.
The simulation begins on the runway, the plane is fully prepared and configured for flight. The participant performs a takeoff, a flight around the airport and the landing, which is most challenging for each pilot.
Airports from which we take off in this 15 MINUTES package:
- EPWA - Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- EPKK - John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice
- EPGD - Lech Walesa AirPort Gdańsk
- EPKT - Katowice Airport
Flights within the 15 MINUTES package take place in sunny weather and almost cloudless sky.
6 reasons to choose AirPoint flight simulators:
- Unique locations in 3 cities - Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk
- Professional service that will be pleased to share very extensive knowledge about aviation
- The most accurate cockpits of Boeing and Airbus in Poland
- Visual optimization and scenery giving an extremely high level of realism
- Great fun for family or friends - passengers fly for free!
- Over 98.4% satisfied customers